This set is a right handed set and includes 4-GW. The flex of the shaft is Regular and the shaft is a Nippon Neo NS 950.
This product is available for immediate shipment.
The JPX921 Hot Metal irons pair Mizuno’s fastest ever ball speeds with a straight, stable flight and controlled landing angles. The 3rd generation of Mizuno irons to utilize the strength of Chromoly – the JPX921 has the most complex face geometry to date for additional energy from the clubface.
- Chromoly 4140M: With its high strength to weight ratio and malleability, Chromoly allows a for high strength face with a bendable hosel for fitting.
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback.
- Stability Frame: Open at the heel portion to enhance stability and launch, while producing a tour preferred vibration and sound.
- Seamless Cup Face: Thinned areas revolving 360 degrees around the perimeter increase rebound area for maximum ball speed across the entire face.
- CORTECH Design : Optimized face thickness distribution to maximize COR AREA.
- Variable Sole Thickness : Increase overall face flex area for add CORAREA.
- Acoustic Sound Ribs : Precisely dial in specific vibration patterns for a solid, explosive impact sound.
- Beveled Trailing Edge : Aggressive relief on the trailing edge for reduced turf drag.
- Pearl Brush finish : Chrome plating with a more durable pearl finish to soften the JPX919’s precise lines in sunlight.