Controlling spin rates amongst a batch of similar wedge shots is one of the most significant factors in building an effective short game. The ES21 wedges make that a reality by incorporating a higher, more central sweet spot and stable design – not just elevating spin, but maintaining it shot for shot. Made possible by a multi-piece stainless steel construction with a Grain Flow Forged face packed into a versatile high toe profile with surprisingly narrow top line.
|Club #||Loft||Lie º||Bounceº||Length”|
- Grain Flow Forged HD: Patented forging process ensures long, continuous grains to deliver soft, solid, consistent feel.
- 1025 Boron: A carbon steel that features 30% greater strength.
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback.
- Quad Cut Grooves: Milled narrow/deep grooves optimized for stronger lofts and wide/shallow grooves optimized for higher lofts.
- Hydroflow Micro Grooves : Laser etched microscopic grooves help channel away moisture for maximum spin in wet conditions.
- Face Milling Lines : Increased surface roughness to increase spin nearer the green.
- Hollow Body Construction : Achieves optimized weighting through multi-piece construction.
- Enhanced Spin Weighting : Internally weighted to achieve a scoreline center CG location with enhanced spin and vertical gear effect.
- Bounce Specific Sole Grinds : Matched bounce and sole grind for an ideal level of versatility.